Search This Blog

Ricky Martin blasts Dolce and Gabbana: ‘Your voices are too powerful to be spreading so much hate’

Sunday, March 15, 2015


Ricky Martin joins Elton John to boycott Dolce and Gabbana
Ricky Martin joins Elton John to boycott Dolce and Gabbana

Ricky Martin has been left saddened and shocked by fashion designers Dolce and Gabbana, who appeared to slam same-sex parenting in a recent interview.
The She Bangs hitmaker tweeted a link to a news story about the designers’ interview in Panorama magazine.
“ur voices R 2powerfull 2B spreading so much h8 http://bit.ly/1CiY63B Wake up,Its 2015 Luv urselves guys”.

Getty
Ricky Martin is upset with D&G

Ricky, 43, became a father via gestational surrogacy in August 2008 to Matteo and Valentino and he explained that he would love more children.
“If you ask me if I want to be the father of a little girl, [I’ll say] not one, four!’,” he told Univision MIX 98.3 last year.
“I’m just getting started with this fatherhood thing and I’m going for more, I come from a big family and I like noise and chaos in my house.”
Share
 
Copyright © 2015 Show Biz Magazine
Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Design By Herdiansyah Hamzah