Search This Blog

Kendall Jenner DENIES speaking about Bruce Jenner's 'sex change': "I NEVER said those things."

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

The reality star turned model was quoted, appearing to CONFIRM he's undergoing a sex change, but has since denied the claims

Kendall offers support
Kendall Jenner has DENIED opening up about her father Bruce Jenner in a recent interview about his rumoured sex change, and says she never even spoke to the publication.
The reality star turned model was reported to have spoken out to support the former Olympian amid rumours he's becoming a woman, confirming the claims by saying she'll love him "whether he's a man or a woman".
The 19-year-old model was quoted as saying he'll always have her support and apparently said he is as "wonderful" as ever as he transitions from male to female.
Us Weekly magazine reported she has said: "I love my dad. He's always been there for me and my sisters.
"He's a wonderful man. And just because he's changing shoes now, so to speak, doesn't make him less wonderful. I will always love my dad, whether he's a man or a woman."
However Kendall has since taken to Twitter to DENY speaking to the publication, and wrote: "How is it legal for someone to 'quote' someone and publish it if in fact you never said what was quoted.
"Shame on US Weekly for making up quotes. I NEVER said those things. I never spoke to them."
Share
 
Copyright © 2015 Show Biz Magazine
Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Design By Herdiansyah Hamzah